From: Matthew on
Now that I have backed up my email locally via an imap account I am going to
convert it over to an exchange account... I have a quick link that auto
congifures my Outlook 2007 for the Exchange account but how do I go about
uploading the emails ( and the sub-folder structure they are contained in)
from the old account up to the Exchange account?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Is it the same mailbox? Unless the conversion deletes your mail, you wont
need to restore it to the server. If you do, drag from the imap folders to
Exchange - if you use subfolders, you can drag the folder to move
everything.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Matthew on

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <outlookmvp(a)msn.com> wrote in message
> Is it the same mailbox? Unless the conversion deletes your mail, you wont
> need to restore it to the server. If you do, drag from the imap folders to
> Exchange - if you use subfolders, you can drag the folder to move
> everything.

Thanks everyone.... I didn't realize it would be that easy.