From: Amy Chapman Amy on
I have a presentation that I have to share with people and I can create Adobe
handouts with the slides that I want to hand out, but the people presenting
will have access to the hidden slides with the answers that I don't want
printed. I can tell them not to hand the answers out, but can't really
control what they do.
Is there a way to prevent access to printing the slides without preventing
access to the presentation altogether (i.e. I don't think I can just password
protect it...) Please help! This is sensitive material. Any ideas are
appreciated.