From: Sameer on
Is there way to put password protection for preventing modifications
in original file. but still allow copy and paste from the original
file to another?
Thanks,
Sameer
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Hi Sameer

I'm afraid password protection is ON or OFF there's no limited protection
AFAIK
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Sameer on
On Jan 15, 2:27 pm, John Wilson <john AT technologytrish.co DOT uk>
wrote:
> HiSameer
>
> I'm afraid password protection is ON or OFF there's no limited protection
> AFAIK
> --
> john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk
>
> Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorialshttp://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html
>

> "Sameer" wrote:
> > Is there way to put password protection for preventing modifications
> > in original file. but still allow copy and paste from the original
> > file to another?
> > Thanks,
> >Sameer

Thanks, John.