From: CWebb on
I have a webpage that populates a slide in my presentation using the addin
Liveweb and I keeping getting script errors. I set IE to disable debugging
and unchecked the show script error option and also lowered my security
settings in IE. Does anyone have a clue what could still be causing the
script error to reoccur is there a setting possibly in Powerpoint that I am
over looking?

From: Mark on
On Jan 15, 10:13 am, "CWebb" <cweb...(a)sl-america.com> wrote:
> I have a webpage that populates a slide in my presentation using the addin
> Liveweb and I keeping getting script errors. I set IE to disable debugging
> and unchecked the show script error option and also lowered my security
> settings in IE. Does anyone have a clue what could still be causing the
> script error to reoccur is there a setting possibly in Powerpoint that I am
> over looking?

Your best bet would be to contact the developer of the add-in.
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <e7sXQVflKHA.5964(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>, CWebb wrote:
> I have a webpage that populates a slide in my presentation using the addin
> Liveweb and I keeping getting script errors. I set IE to disable debugging
> and unchecked the show script error option and also lowered my security
> settings in IE. Does anyone have a clue what could still be causing the
> script error to reoccur is there a setting possibly in Powerpoint that I am
> over looking?

If the errors refer to script errors in the web page, then it's almost
certainly nothing to do with PPT or LiveWeb, but a scripting problem with the
web page.

Do you have access to the web page? Can you fix the script problems yourself?

As to why IE won't hush up about it and just go about your business, I'll step
out on a limb and speculate that embedded instances of IE may have different
security restrictions than the normal instance we use for browsing.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/