From: RPS on
When I try to open a particular site, Safari starts by saying

The same page was opening just fine until recently, and still does in
Firefox. I have no idea what is blocking it.

I have PithHelmet and Little Snitch installed but couldn't find any
rule with that website's name.

I like to use Safari, so any advice on fixing this would be appreciated.
From: Jolly Roger on
In article <161120090501135718%rps(a)null.void>, RPS <rps(a)null.void>
wrote:

> When I try to open a particular site, Safari starts by saying
>
> The same page was opening just fine until recently, and still does in
> Firefox. I have no idea what is blocking it.
>
> I have PithHelmet and Little Snitch installed but couldn't find any
> rule with that website's name.
>
> I like to use Safari, so any advice on fixing this would be appreciated.

It would help to kno the URL of the page you are trying to open.

JR

Pages: 1
Prev: ext3 and Leopard?
Next: Flash and Safari 4.0.4