From: jmanuel on
Trying to save an excel and two PDFs to a mapped drive but receives this
message "Cannot Save Attachment" I tested this problem to see if twas a
general or specific. I can save to other mapped drives that are Windows based
servers and onto the desktop.
I have also noticed that after seeing the error message, going back to the
folders show the file but the file size is 0kb.
I have cleared the Secure temp folder and it is current with updates. Also
the oracle server does have a lot of free space available.
This is with Outlook 2007 - MSO SP2 running on XP Pro SP3

For the time being, the user is copying and pasting the files into the
folder.