From: Crystal on
I saw how you walked another person through this and was wondering if you could help me... I am right clicking on the "calendar folder" and it does not give me the option to "add"... any other suggestions?

Brian Tillman wrote:

Re: Calendar not showing in 'My Calendars'
30-Mar-07

Austin Powers <austinpowers(a)pobox.com> wrote:

Look down at the bottom of the Navigation Pane. See those buttons ddown
there? One will be labeled "Mail", one "Calendar", one "Contacts", one
"Tasks", etc. One will show an icon of a folder. Hover your mouse over it
and you will see a tooltip displaying "Folder List". Click that button.
That will show you all your folders in the Navigation Pane. Right-click the
Calendar folder. Can you select "Add to My Calendars"?
--
Brian Tillman

On Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:08 PM
Austin Powers wrote:

Calendar not showing in 'My Calendars'
When I click on the Calendar button (in the left window pane) at the top it
shows 'My Calendars'. In 'May Calendars it shows:

Calendar in Archive Folder
Calendar (backup)

However, it doesn't show Calendar. To see Calendar I have to right-mouse
click on Calendar and select 'Open in New Window'.

How do I get calendar to show in 'My Calendars'?

Thanks.

On Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:31 PM
Brian Tillman wrote:

Re: Calendar not showing in 'My Calendars'
Austin Powers <austinpowers(a)pobox.com> wrote:

There should be no way to exclude you default calendar from the My Calendar
area. When displaying the Folder List, can you right-click your default
calendar and choose "Add to My Calendars"?
--
Brian Tillman

On Wednesday, March 28, 2007 4:52 PM
Austin Powers wrote:

If I right-mouse click on 'Calendar' (in the left pane) the right-mouse menu
If I right-mouse click on 'Calendar' (in the left pane) the right-mouse menu
shows:

Open in New Window
Navigation Pane options.

Those are the only options available.

On Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:31 AM
Brian Tillman wrote:

Re: Calendar not showing in 'My Calendars'
I do not mean the Calendar button at the bottom of the Navigation Pane, I
mean the Calendar folder itself. Use the Folder List view to see it.
--
Brian Tillman

On Friday, March 30, 2007 8:59 AM
Austin Powers wrote:

I'm confused. Where and /or what is the 'Folder List you refer to?
I am confused. Where and /or what is the 'Folder List you refer to? is it
the 'My Calendars' area in the top left hand corner of Outlook 2003?

Thanks.

On Friday, March 30, 2007 9:51 AM
Brian Tillman wrote:

Re: Calendar not showing in 'My Calendars'
Austin Powers <austinpowers(a)pobox.com> wrote:

Look down at the bottom of the Navigation Pane. See those buttons ddown
there? One will be labeled "Mail", one "Calendar", one "Contacts", one
"Tasks", etc. One will show an icon of a folder. Hover your mouse over it
and you will see a tooltip displaying "Folder List". Click that button.
That will show you all your folders in the Navigation Pane. Right-click the
Calendar folder. Can you select "Add to My Calendars"?
--
Brian Tillman

On Sunday, April 01, 2007 12:55 AM
Austin Powers wrote:

Thant seems to have done the trick. Many thanks.
Thant seems to have done the trick. Many thanks.

On Sunday, April 01, 2007 8:48 PM
Brian Tillman wrote:

Re: Calendar not showing in 'My Calendars'
Glad to hear it. You're welcome.
--
Brian Tillman

On Monday, June 25, 2007 6:28 AM
Patz wrote:

I have same problem in Outlook 2007, but there is no option in menu that add
I have same problem in Outlook 2007, but there is no option in menu that add
my calendars..

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

On Monday, June 25, 2007 12:26 PM
Brian Tillman wrote:

Re: Calendar not showing in 'My Calendars'
Sorry, but I have no idea what this means. Start a new thread and explain
in detail.
--
Brian Tillman

On Monday, June 25, 2007 12:53 PM
John Strongosky wrote:

Attachment Question.
Have a user that possed the below question and I cant seem to find the
answer to, other that its the format of the email.

Why does the attchemnet go in the body of the email using rich text and in
the attachment line using html or plain text?....

john

On Monday, June 25, 2007 1:24 PM
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] wrote:

Because the nature of HTML and plain text messages is such that they do =not
Because the nature of HTML and plain text messages is such that they do =
not support inline attachments. If you look at the raw content of all =
three types in, say, Gmail or Outlook Express, the technical differences =
become clearer.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=3D54=20

"John Strongosky" <jstrongo(a)sdccd.edu> wrote in message =
the=20
and in=20

On Monday, June 25, 2007 1:39 PM
John Strongosky wrote:

Re: Attachment Question.
Sue, thank for the response.

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp(a)outlookcode.com> wrote in message
Because the nature of HTML and plain text messages is such that they do not
support inline attachments. If you look at the raw content of all three
types in, say, Gmail or Outlook Express, the technical differences become
clearer.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"John Strongosky" <jstrongo(a)sdccd.edu> wrote in message

On Tuesday, June 26, 2007 2:58 AM
Patz wrote:

I use Outlook 2007.
I use Outlook 2007.
When I click on the Calendar button (in the navigation pane) at the midle it
shows 'My Calendars'. Before there was in My Calendars group my own
calendar but now it's missing. How can I add my own calendar to that 'My
Calendars' group?

However, if I go it Folder list (in the navigation pane) my calendar exists
there. If I click right-mouse in Folder List option in menu there is no
option 'add my calendars'.

Thanks.

What's New for Developers in SharePoint 2010 Object Model?
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/84e8403e-a25c-49b7-a0d8-3e2773fa29b5/whats-new-for-developers.aspx
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
What version of Outlook?

By default, in Outlook 2007, all calendars in your profile should be listed
in the Calendar module. If they are not, you need to restart Outlook using
the /resetnavpane switch.
Instructions at http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2009/20090909.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]