From: bucky3 on
Am I missing something here? I don't seem to be able to sort my Search
Folders in Outlook 2003.
From: bucky3 on
On Mar 8, 4:22 pm, "Ben M. Schorr, MVP" <b...(a)bogusaddress.mvp> wrote:
> You can't sort them, exactly.  But you can rename them.  If you want to
> place them in a certain order rename them:
>
> 1. [name]
> 2. [name]
> 3. [name]
>
> The folders with numbers will sort to the top and in numerical order.

Thanks, that worked. (Kinda lame that it can't sort without numbers
though, arghh).
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
How did you want to sort them? They should be sorted alphabetically under
Search folders. If you add them to the Favorites list they will be in the
order you place them. Drag them to rearrange.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: