From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Candy" <Candy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Thanks. But I have more questions.
> Which folder? What is its name?
> When I tried it, it changed more than one folder.
> So, which folder should I be on when I do this?

Do it on the root of the folder tree - the one labeled "Personal Folders" or
"Mailbox - your name".
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Candy on
Thanks. I have tried this, but it doesn't seem to "take". Do I have to turn
my system clear off and then reboot for this to "take".

Thanks,
Candy

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Thanks. I have tried this, but it doesn't seem to "take". Do I have to
> turn
> my system clear off and then reboot for this to "take".

Rebooting shouldn't be necessary.

Are you going to continue this discussion here or in the other thread where
you're discussing it with Robert. Pick one. Don't carry on two threads.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Candy on
My apologies, Brian. I'm not expert yet at choosing which thread might get
the most views and/or the quickest answers.

I just noticed something, though. Why is there a "cross-post" option at the
bottom of the page on which we compose our posts if we are not supposed to
post in more than one place?