From: Eric_G on
I'm running VISTA and using Movie Maker 2.6. I've read most of the web pages
on the subject; I've increased my virtual memory, I've attempted to cut up
the movie into numerous segments but to no avail. The file will still not
save. I've read "Papajohn.com" pages on the subject, but he fails to
actually indicate what to do to resolve this problem. The whole movie is
about 3 mins long so it's not that big, but about 32 MB in size -- but I
can't get it to save in a single file. Any suggestions? I'm at wit's
end.....