From: salnicho on
I try to import a video into movie maker and get the following message:

An interface has too many methods to fire events from
From: PapaJohn on
That's a standard error message if you try to import an MPEG2 file that
won't work in Movie Maker.

See my website's Import Movie Source Files > Video > MPEG page for info
about doing file conversions before importing.
--
PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

From: John Inzer on
salnicho wrote:
> I try to import a video into movie maker and get the following
> message:
>
> An interface has too many methods to fire events from
=============================
This occurs when you import a file that
is not compatible with Movie Maker...

Have a look at the following articles:

Movie Maker 2 - Importing MPEG Files
http://www.papajohn.org/MM2-Importing-Video-MPEG2.html

File type compatibility with Movie Maker
http://www.myvideoproblems.com/Tutorials/MovieMaker/File_type_compatibility.htm

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience