From: aleksandar on
When I click Read the Quick Start Guide, just after clean install of
Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, I got error:

Cannot display help.
Technical details: HC not found. (MS.WSS.ADMIN.manifest , 1033)

Does anybody know what went wrong?

-aleksandar

From: kezoesps on
On 28 Mar, 10:42, "aleksandar" <alexand...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> When I click Read the Quick Start Guide, just after clean install of
> Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, I got error:
>
> Cannot display help.
> Technical details: HC not found. (MS.WSS.ADMIN.manifest , 1033)
>
> Does anybody know what went wrong?
>
> -aleksandar

Start the WSS help search service???

From: mwilson on
You need to specify a server for Windows SharePoint Services Search.
This isn't done by default. Once that's completed and the service has
started, it should come up on its own.

To set it up, go to the Central Administration Application, then click
on Operations -> Services on Server.