From: outlookuser on
After upgrading from Office XP 2003 to Office XP 2007, the "Sent" folder will
not display any emails, past or present.
The error "Cannot display information. There is either a problem connecting
to the server or an error occurred. Try starting Microsoft Office Outlook
again."

Restarting Outlook doesn't do anything to fix this problem.
I've run the Office Diagnostics and every diagnostic reports "no problems".

I've also run "repair" Office 2007 - no problem solved.

I've installed Windows XP Service Pack 3.

I'm out of ideas
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
what type of email account do you use? POP, IMAP, Exchange etc.
Have you tried opening outlook with the /cleanviews switch?
http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/switches.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net

EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"outlookuser(a)hotmail.com(donotspam)"
<outlookuser(a)hotmail.com(donotspam)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:60D374EC-962D-44EC-87F4-76377467692E(a)microsoft.com...