From: TSV on
I'm new to outlook for the last month.

I've been sending and receiving emails during that time. However, emails
keep disappearing from my Outlook 2007 and I'm not deleting them or moving
them. This is a business account and I'm losing customer information. Can you
help me figure why this is happening?

--
Scott
From: DL on
Because of the Current View you are using ie last 7 days, amend it as
required

From: Skiffle on
"TSV" <TSV(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm new to outlook for the last month.
>
> I've been sending and receiving emails during that time. However, emails
> keep disappearing from my Outlook 2007 and I'm not deleting them or moving
> them. This is a business account and I'm losing customer information. Can
> you
> help me figure why this is happening?
>
> --
> Scott

Scott,

In 2 days, you went from being "... very, very new..." to Outlook to being
"...new to outlook...". You posted the same question 2 days ago. Milly
responded a mere 40 minutes later. Do you not bother to check your previous
threads before initiating a new one ?

C'mon man, get with it !!!