From: Laurie on
I sent an e-mail last night and in checking my in-box today received an
undeliverable message. I realized that I had accidentally pot a period
between words in the e-mail address so know how to correct the problem and
re-send, but can't find my message to do so. It isn't in sent items, drafts,
deleted items, don't know where else to look. It was a full page message
with one photo attached, so am hoping I don't have to recreate the whole darn
thing?
--
Technically challenged
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Create a Search Folder for "Items sent yesterday."

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Laurie asked: