From: TC on
Dear all,

Our company have and legacy application that require Access 97. I try to
install the Office 97 under XP Mode for Windows 7. I find the the Access 97
SP2 cannot be installted, I see a command prompt windows pop-up and then the
installation process stopped. Any hints?
From: Bo Berglund on
On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 22:38:01 -0700, TC <TC(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>Our company have and legacy application that require Access 97. I try to
>install the Office 97 under XP Mode for Windows 7. I find the the Access 97
>SP2 cannot be installted, I see a command prompt windows pop-up and then the
>installation process stopped. Any hints?

Would help if you spelled out what the pop-up box says....

--
Bo Berglund
From: TC on
Thank for your reply. I cannot see any message. the "cmd" like pop-up and
then disappear, look like nothing happened.