From: JackSpratt on
Running VPC2007 on my laptop.
Windows 7 host and Win 2.8k 32 bit virtual.

I can't type @
On my laptop keyboard the ampersand is shift + 2 but when I type this I
get a different char. I've tried many times to test my sanity.

I have to go to the host OS and type it into notepad then return to the
VPC and paste it in.

Any ideas?
From: Tom Mason on
What is the default language for these?

Tom Mason

From: JackSpratt on
Tom Mason wrote:
> What is the default language for these?
>
> Tom Mason
>
> "JackSpratt" <pickledpork(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Running VPC2007 on my laptop.
>> Windows 7 host and Win 2.8k 32 bit virtual.
>>
>> I can't type @
>> On my laptop keyboard the ampersand is shift + 2 but when I type this
>> I get a different char. I've tried many times to test my sanity.
>>
>> I have to go to the host OS and type it into notepad then return to
>> the VPC and paste it in.
>>
>> Any ideas?

Thanks you gave me the clue I needed.
Keyboard for host was English - US and on the VPC it was English - UK.
Changed it to English - US and now my @'s are working again.