From: David on
I just starting using Outlook 2007 and I have a Gmail account. I cannot
receive my emails from Gmail. I have check and re-checked my setting and
there correct. Is there any suggestions?
From: VanguardLH on
David wrote:

> I just starting using Outlook 2007 and I have a Gmail account. I cannot
> receive my emails from Gmail. I have check and re-checked my setting and
> there correct. Is there any suggestions?

With the absence of any error message (since you never mentioned one), and
since you also never mention seeing any newly received e-mails in Gmail's
webmail interface to your account, just how do you know that you can't
receive any e-mails?

Did you actually enable POP or IMAP access (also something you never
mentioned) in your Gmail account?