From: Nka on
I would like to have an outlook 2003 rule that runs on the deleted items
folder, and returns to inbox any deleted items that are flagged. This is to
prevent accidental deletion of flagged items.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
create a rule that looks for flagged messages and move them to a new
folder - you'll need to use Run Rules now for it to work.

Or create a view that shows flagged messages and hides unflagged items and
move the flagged items yourself.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

From: Nka on
THANK YOU DIANE, APPRECIATE IT.