From: Eugene on
The message when I try to open my Outlook 2007 after it flashes open for a
second is

"Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window."

My only choice is "ok"

Aggh.

I cannot use my Outlook any more and all my important emails are on it.

I am now using a fallback on my servers webrowser email, which is lame.

And I had been using Windows Mail from before, but that one slowly deletes
my mail once it arrives. I have to copy it first and move it into another
file. It is relentless. So, Windows Mail has a terrific bug.

I did the virus overhaul so I should not be having those problems.

If somebody knows how to get back into my Outlook Program, I owe you a
lunch.

thanks,

Eugene Harnett
907 351 2080