From: Shirley on
I am using the 2010 Beta Office Outlook and when downloading a lot of email,
outlook freezes and I have to reboot my computer in order to stop the process
and regain access to Outlook. This seems to only happen when I first start
working for the day which of course is when I have the most mail to download.
I can close Outlook but the icon in the right hand corner bottom continues
to appear to be working and I cannot reopen Outlook until I have rebooted.
There is also nothing showing in Cntl+Atl+Delete to stop a process. I have
Auto Updates on and no updates are coming thru to correct this. Any
suggestions?
From: Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com on
If you have alot of email, you may want to archive some of it.

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/2010/en/us/archiving-and-retention.aspx

http://www.nirmaltv.com/2010/03/04/how-to-auto-archive-mail-in-outlook-2010/