From: JDBaker on
How do I save e-mail addresses from persons I reply to on Outlook? Outlook
Express auto-saved any address that I replied to. Outlook does not and
doesn't find addresses of people I have e-mailed numerous times. I do not
want to add everyone I e-mail to my Outlook contacts. Thank you.
From: Slipstick on

JDBaker wrote:
> How do I save e-mail addresses from persons I reply to on Outlook?
> Outlook
> Express auto-saved any address that I replied to. Outlook does not and
> doesn't find addresses of people I have e-mailed numerous times. I do
> not
> want to add everyone I e-mail to my Outlook contacts. Thank you.

Outlook doesn't have such a feature - you need to use an addin or
upgrade to outlook 2010. See
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.asp for more information.

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)