From: JHarrell on
I just moved all my contacts, etc. to a new computer and can no longer view
any birthdays, etc. or holidays on any of my calendars. Is there some option
I need to turn on?? I compared the setting of my old computer to my new one
and cannot see any difference. Thanks.
From: dlw on
How did you do the move? There are several ways to move contacts, etc. to a
new computer, some work, some don't... And are you sure the calendars were
included in the etc. that you moved?

From: DL on
The outlook Contacts is different from Calendars, so unless you moved your
complete outlook data file, the correct way! your not going to have them on
the other PC

From: JHarrell on
No, the calendar was not part of the "etc"; I just assumed that the
information would be automatically placed in the default calendar. I copied
the old calendar onto my new computer and everything was there. Thanks!!