From: sbrogdon on
How do I acces my sent mail in outlook?
From: Bob I on
Open the "Sent" folder.

sbrogdon wrote:

> How do I acces my sent mail in outlook?

From: dlw on
click on the Sent Items folder

"sbrogdon" wrote:

> How do I acces my sent mail in outlook?
From: VanguardLH on
sbrogdon wrote:

> How do I acces my sent mail in outlook?

So just what folders is are listed in the folder tree list shown in your
install of Outlook?

What type of e-mail account (POP, IMAP, HTTP/Deltasync, Exchange) do you
access using Outlook?

From WHERE did you send the e-mail? Using Outlook, using a different e-mail
client or a different instance of Outlook, or by using the webmail interface
to your e-mail account?

Next time remember to add the details that you already know.

--- Posting Hints ---

ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it. You want someone OTHER
than yourself to understand your post. Also remember that no one here is
looking over your shoulder to see at what you are pointing. If you don't
well explain your situation by providing the DETAILS that you already know,
don't expect others to know what is your situation. Explain YOUR computing
environment and just what actions you take to reproduce the problem.

Often you get just one chance per potential respondent to elicit a reply
from them. If they skip your post because you gave them nothing to go on
(no details, no versions, no OS, no context) then they will usually move on
to the next post and never return to yours.

What is Usenet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroups
http://www.masonicinfo.com/newsgroups.htm
http://www.mcfedries.com/Ramblings/usenet-primer.asp

When using a webnews-for-dummies interface (e.g., Microsoft's Communities,
Google Groups, or a leech site using a forum-to-Usenet proxy), those are
gateways to Usenet. Despite the pretense of a forum, you are participating
in a newsgroup (aka Usenet).

How to post to newsgroups:
http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375