From: LMLConsulting on
Is it possible to set Outlook to automatically check for attachments if the
word "attached" appears in the email I'm sending? AOL has this function and
would love to use in Outlook as well.
Thanks.
From: Bob I on
Rules and Alerts has "check after send" and you may look for the word
"attached" in the subject and body and delay delivery.

From: VanguardLH on
LMLConsulting wrote:

> Is it possible to set Outlook to automatically check for attachments if the
> word "attached" appears in the email I'm sending? AOL has this function and
> would love to use in Outlook as well.
> Thanks.

Not an innate feature of Outlook. You need to incorporate an add-on that
checks for such user blunders. The folks at outlook-code.com might know of
a pre-built add-on that you could use or there might be something listed at
slipstick.com. Otherwise, there are 3rd party add-ons that you can buy,
like:

http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Attachment-Forget-Me-Not.asp