From: egertz on
Does Outlook Express still exist? In the future I'd like to buy Office Home
and Student 2010 (because I can install it on 3 machines) but it doesn't
include Outlook.
If Express no longer exists, are there any recommendations for a mail
handling program? Thanks.

From: Bob I on
See here
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=outlook+express+replacement&aq=0&aqi=g4g-m1&aql=&oq=Outlook+Express+replace&gs_rfai=

From: joefox on
Windows Vista and 7 include Windows Mail, which replaced Outlook Express. You
could use that, as its similar to OE. Otherwise, I would recommend Google's
Gmail.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"joefox" <joefox(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Windows Vista and 7 include Windows Mail, which replaced Outlook Express.

Windows 7 includes no mail client.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: N. Miller on
On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:08:01 -0700, joefox wrote:

> Windows Vista and 7 include Windows Mail, which replaced Outlook Express. You
> could use that, as its similar to OE. Otherwise, I would recommend Google's
> Gmail.

A. Windows 7 does not include any email client. Some computer manufacturers
include Windows Live Mail (not Windows Mail) as a part of the OEM software
bundle, but Microsoft includes no email client with Windows 7.

B. Gmail is not (that I know of) an installable email client; rather, it is
an online email service.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come