From: NameHere on
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:59:14 -0800 (PST), jenneylist
<jenneyspam(a)spammail.com> spammed:

>Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 Megapixels Digital Camera $100.99
>Discount
>http://www.miss-spammer.coc/2010/02/canon-digital-rebel-xsi-122-megapixels.html

No thanks. The amount of money to get that con-game camera to produce
images as good as a high-quality P&S camera with a 20x super-zoom would end
up costing over $6,500 in lenses. I've already done the math. Not to
mention the audible noise, the shaking mirror, dust on the sensor, shots
lost from changing lenses, too shallow DOF for macrophotography and any
low-light situations, slow flash-sync speeds, front and back focusing
problems, etc., etc., no matter what lens you put on it.

From: LOL! on
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:50:34 -0500, "Nomen Nescio"
<thefreespeechstore(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>What camera was used? In the second image I see jpeg sharpening artifacts.

"jpeg sharpening artifacts"?!?? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What planet are you on? Do you invent whatever comes to mind from unrelated
bits and pieces of spewage from fellow trolls as you go along?