From: Noons on
On Feb 15, 10:13 am, "Larry Thong" <larry_th...(a)shitstring.com> wrote:
> Yes folks it seems Canon does it again just in time for the Olympics!  I
> don't know how they did it, but they managed to screw up the autofocus in
> their new flagship camera.
>
> <http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=7-10048-10484>

Shhhhhh!

They got enough troubles already trying to make all those pixels show
detail across the entire frame...
From: Ray Fischer on
Larry Thong <larry_thong(a)shitstring.com> wrote:
>Yes folks it seems Canon does it again just in time for the Olympics! I

_____________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Do not feed the |
/ O O\__ | trolls. Thank you. |
/ \ | --Mgt. |
/ \ \|_____________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: RichA on
On Feb 14, 6:13 pm, "Larry Thong" <larry_th...(a)shitstring.com> wrote:
> Yes folks it seems Canon does it again just in time for the Olympics!  I
> don't know how they did it, but they managed to screw up the autofocus in
> their new flagship camera.
>
> <http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=7-10048-10484>

Not just the top model (as usual) but I hear now the cheap Canon's
have some kind of AF problem now, something we hadn't seen in the
past.
Canon where QC = NOTHING.
From: RichA on
On Feb 14, 9:49 pm, RichA <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 14, 6:13 pm, "Larry Thong" <larry_th...(a)shitstring.com> wrote:
>
> > Yes folks it seems Canon does it again just in time for the Olympics!  I
> > don't know how they did it, but they managed to screw up the autofocus in
> > their new flagship camera.
>
> > <http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=7-10048-10484>
>
> Not just the top model (as usual) but I hear now the cheap Canon's
> have some kind of AF problem now, something we hadn't seen in the
> past.
> Canon where QC = NOTHING.

To follow; Dpreview will at some point announce a firmware
"enhancement" from Canon for the problem.
From: Ray Fischer on
RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>On Feb 14, 6:13�pm, "Larry Thong" <larry_th...(a)shitstring.com> wrote:
>> Yes folks it seems Canon does it again just in time for the Olympics! �I
>> don't know how they did it, but they managed to screw up the autofocus in
>> their new flagship camera.
>>
>> <http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=7-10048-10484>
>
>Not just the top model (as usual) but I hear now the cheap Canon's
>have some kind of AF problem now,

I hear that you're a sleazebag shill being paid to slander Canon.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net