From: Gary on
A system update is well overdue, I currently have a Radeon 9500 Pro and
Athlon 2200+, so the bulk of the system will need replacing. I expect the
new motherboard will be a Asus P5QL Pro or similar.

I don't really play games much these days, so am just looking for a video
card with reasonable performance at a reasonable cost (say �75-150).
However, one thing that's essential is a composite video output socket (or
S-video output with a simple connector to plug in the socket to sum into
composite). Browsing a few recent models I've found it difficult to find any
which still have composite output, so I'll welcome any info/suggestions on
those that do. A good quality composite output is a factor also, the output
on my old 9500 is rather poor (clearly over-filtered).

TIA,
Gary