From: Elmer Fudd on
The panel scaling options are grayed out in my driver properties with a
5870 installed. This is on the previous custom driver for 5870 and the
latest 9.10 driver too. Anyone know why or is it just me?
From: Elmer Fudd on
Elmer Fudd wrote:
> The panel scaling options are grayed out in my driver properties with a
> 5870 installed. This is on the previous custom driver for 5870 and the
> latest 9.10 driver too. Anyone know why or is it just me?

To answer my own question. Asked same question on guru3d.com and was
told you have to lower the monitor resolution to be able to use the GPU
scaling option. Never had to do that with my 4870 so obviously it is a
bug with 5xxx series cards and the drivers provided.