From: William on
I don't see much improvement this month. Something for Win Seven people.

William

From: Man-wai Chang to The Door (+MS=32B) on
William wrote:
> I don't see much improvement this month. Something for Win Seven people.

Thanks

--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/( _ )\ (Ubuntu 9.04) Linux 2.6.30.9
From: Jim on
At least you get driver updates. Legacy users have yet to get our quarterly
driver update.

From: Ant on
On 10/22/2009 3:30 PM PT, William typed:

> I don't see much improvement this month. Something for Win Seven people.

I haven't upgraded since v9.7 due to lack of XP improvements. I am fine
with my curent one. I read v9.11 is going to be a big one.
--
"We are anthill men upon an anthill world." --Ray Bradbury
/\___/\
\ _ / Nuke ANT from e-mail address: philpi(a)earthlink.netANT
( ) or ANTant(a)zimage.com
From: Steve on
In article <JIWdnUD7NLugXXzXnZ2dnUVZ_jNi4p2d(a)earthlink.com>,
ant(a)zimage.comANT says...

> On 10/22/2009 3:30 PM PT, William typed:
>
> > I don't see much improvement this month. Something for Win Seven people.
>
> I haven't upgraded since v9.7 due to lack of XP improvements. I am fine
> with my curent one. I read v9.11 is going to be a big one.

Read where?

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Where'd they go?