From: mtbcpa on
I often create tasks and assign them to other individuals to work on,
and they then assign the task back to me when they are done. If I
create a task and give it a category, after I assign the task and they
assign it back, the categories disappear.

This never hapenned when I was on OL 2007 and Exchange Server 2003.
We just migrated to Exchange Server 2007, but we are still using OL
2007. Any thoughts on this problem?

Thanks in advance!
From: mtbcpa on
On Nov 25, 11:23 am, mtbcpa <mtb...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I often create tasks and assign them to other individuals to work on,
> and they then assign the task back to me when they are done.  If I
> create a task and give it a category, after I assign the task and they
> assign it back, thecategoriesdisappear.
>
> This never hapenned when I was on OL 2007 and Exchange Server 2003.
> We just migrated to Exchange Server 2007, but we are still using OL
> 2007.  Any thoughts on this problem?
>
> Thanks in advance!

Anyone else have this issue?