From: chuck2joyce on
What is a good replacement for MS Cardfile.exe? It will not run with Windows
7
(64-bit)? I need to use my CARDFILEs on my new computer.
From: Karl Timmermans on
First objective would be to get your data into a "non-proprietary" format
(or if proprietary - at least also includes an export function) - do a
Google search for the terms "Cardfile 3.0" or "Convert cardfile" etc

One of the Cardfile related google results that came up was:
http://www.kadifeli.com/fedon/addrfile.htm

(or try running it in Virtual XP mode while at the same time looking for a
suitable alternative to Cardfile altogether)

Karl

Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
ContactGenie - Importer/DataPorter/Exporter/Toolkit/Duplicate Contact Mgr
"Contact import/export/data management tools for Outlook '2000/2007"
http://www.contactgenie.com