From: aehan on
Does anyone know if it is possible to see ALL of your items categorised by
colour in one place? You can see tasks and appointments in the To-Do Bar,
but the appointments are listed together and then the tasks are listed
together. I have been asked if you can group all items categorised by colour
together in one place, eg appointments, tasks, mail items and contacts.
Sounds a bit over the top, but I've beend asked the question, have spent ages
looking through help files and web pages, but haven't found what I'm looking
for. If anyone has any ideas they would be very welcome.

Thanks for your help.
Aehan