From: cvgairport on
Hi All -
My boss is looking for a way to keep columns of data he typed into an e-mail
straight when the receiver opens the e-mail. For example:

Package Size Location
Carton 2 Shelf 4
Bubble 1 Drawer 12
Bubble 1.5 Drawer 14

When the receiver opens the e-mail the columns are not straight. It looks
like the information word-wrapped.

Any idea how to keep the columns in place within the body of the e-mail?

Thanks!

Amy
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Are you using HTML? If so, insert a table. If using plain text, use HTML
instead.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: cvgairport on
What if I don't have Word 2007 installed? I have Word 2003.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> What if I don't have Word 2007 installed? I have Word 2003.

That doesn't change the answer.

What I'd do is to compose the message in Plain Text using a fixed pitch font.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]