From: Freaky60 on
hi, could someone tell me how to stop getting the same email multiple times,
when downloading them into microsoft office outlook, they are coming through
3 or 4 times at once, i have contacted my server and its not coming through
from them, everything is being sent once only through them but when it hits
me they are coming through more than once..
they say it seems to be a fault with outlook

i am now absolutely sick of it...
From: DL on
Difficult to say as you don't mention either the version of Outlook or the
type of mail account.
Suspicion would usually be down to third party add ins, eg sync Tools or
integrated anti virus, or your polling interval being set to short