From: jonclaridatacorp on
I am try to create a policy using administrative temples. The software is
Outlook 2007 connected to Exchange 2003. I retain emails that have been
removed from the deleted items folder for 90 days. I want to prevent users
from purging those emails. In outlook 2003, everyone knew the Control ID to
create a custom disable group policy. For some reason, nobody seems to know
the control ID. Setti=ng it to the control id that worked with Outlook 2003
does not seem to work.

Does anyone know the control ID?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Is it in the list?
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=4329D9E9-4D11-46A5-898D-23E4F331E9AE&displaylang=en

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"jonclaridatacorp" <jonclaridatacorp(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:E36CDF8F-C9E1-4ADC-AD43-055C11200B3D(a)microsoft.com...