From: LDS5ZRA on
If you are only concerned with recovering your documents then I
suggest restart your system in safe mode. To do this, you need to
press F8 key but timing is very important. However, as soon as
your system restarts, I suggest start pressing F8 key until you
come to rather awkward looking screen with large characters etc.
This is expected because the system did not load any video
drivers. You will need to use the arrow keys on black and white
screen until you select the top most item called SAFE MODE. this
article might help: <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315222>

This should allow you to get into your system and copy your
documents, emails, music files, videos etc on to a flash drive.

Hope this helps but if you have any need to access any old,
unworkable solutions, by Pig-Bear, Microsoft Valuable Pig. or his
fellow pigs, then google have full archive available for next 7
years.

The link to the archive is here:

<http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/topics?lnk=srg&hl=en>

Please also note that Pig-Bear or his associates will delete this
message as soon as they read it because they are a very sensitive
idiots around here. Everything affects them and this gives us
pleasure to put more pressure on them. Watch the space.

hth

--
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. LDS5ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR

Copyright LDS5ZRA 2010.