From: HpyTrvlr69 on
Is there a CELL Function that you can identify the color of a font with?
I would like part of a macro to make a decision based upon the color of the
font in a particular cell.
From: Gord Dibben on
Use font colorindex in your code.

Sub test_for_color()
With ActiveCell.Font
If .ColorIndex = 3 Then
MsgBox "got it right"
Else
MsgBox "not right"
End If
End With
End Sub

You could set the code up with Select Case for varying colors.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: HpyTrvlr69 on
Thank you for your quick response. That worked like a charm.
Much Appreciated - HpY :)