From: Frustrated by Averages on
I have the following formula in place:
=IF(SUM(I14:N14)>1,SUM(I14:N14),"")

The problem I have is when zeros are legitimately entered in the reference
fields the sum formula leaves the cell blank instead of summing the cells
across to display a zero.

In essence how do I get the field to be blank when the reference cells are
blank and display a zero when the reference fields are filled with zeros?

I am sure it is simple, but my brain is locked up!
Thanks for your help in advance.

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
Perhaps you intended to say not
=IF(SUM(I14:N14)>1,SUM(I14:N14),"")