From: Kevin Provance on

| That's funny! Now, I know that you are a troll AND I know that you are a
| kid.

On the contrary, I was merely stooping to your level since you've made it
known you have no problem talking about the wives and children of other
posters. What's funny is your lie about being an instructor in...well
anything. If I found out my instructor was an internet troll, I would
demand a refund, and then make sure everyone else knew about it.

From: Scott M. on

"Kevin Provance" <bill(a)localhost.com> wrote in message

> | That's funny! Now, I know that you are a troll AND I know that you are
> | kid.
>
> On the contrary, I was merely stooping to your level since you've made it
> known you have no problem talking about the wives and children of other
> posters. What's funny is your lie about being an instructor in...well
> anything. If I found out my instructor was an internet troll, I would
> demand a refund, and then make sure everyone else knew about it.

I think it's a riot that you think that anything you disagree with is a lie.

We know you can't read (well comprehend anyway), and that you don't have a
grasp of fundamental vocabulary, and that you just like to insult people
when you don't have anything of merit to say. Since you've shown that you
are a kid though, you can't be blamed. You'll just need to grow up.

From: Karl E. Peterson on

http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays/status/3848360744
--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Scott M. wrote:
>> By itself, it's virtually extinct, yeah. I cannot recall having seen it
>> used in the manner I imagined you were suggesting in at least two decades.
>
> Well since the manner I suggested it was used was for property setting
> (twice), I don't know how you could have misunderstood. And, for someone
> who is supposed to be a VB 6.0 guru, I would think the word's usage would
> have come to mind.

That's because you're too young. No memory yet.

>> It's the term you found necessary to put quotes around that I found to be
>> an uncommon one. It simply didn't register with me, given the amount of
>> bandwidth you had earned to that point, WTH you were talking about.
>
> Again, your admission is veiled in an insult.

Well earned too.

>>> Making a property is hardly uncommon.
>>
>> Hardly. Making property "setters" is less common, though. And, fwiw,
>> when those are made, one uses Set rather than Let. HTH!
>
> If you agree that making properties is not uncommon (which it's not), then
> to say that making a property setter is is laughable.

Get a f'n clue.

Irish Setters is acceptable.

Property Setters is just retarded.

I just looked at the first few pages of returns from this...

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22property+setters%22+vb

.... and not a single link referred to ClassicVB.

You're clearly confused, and just babbling about other languages.

> You use Property Set only when the property will hold an object reference.

Duh.

http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays/status/3869125922
--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Scott M. wrote:
> You'll just need to grow up.

Says the guy who's scared to use his real name.
--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Prev: crack for VSFlex8 in VB6.0
Next: Component Handles