From: Rawdon on
I have a Sql String that fills the rowsource of a list box, and the Column
Head are shown. I would like to change the column Heads to something other
than the actual field_name. How do i do this In Access 2003?
From: Mr. B on
Rawdon,

Here is an sql statement that changes the field "CarType" to "Car Make":

SELECT Table1.CarType AS [Car Make] FROM Table1;

This called using an alias.

-----
HTH
Mr. B