From: Dan.. on
In the previous versions of Access, I could create a form with
Navigation Buttons along the bottom. When I placed the cursor on the
'Next Record' button and pressed the mouse button, the form would
scroll through records until I released the mouse button. I cannot
duplicate this behavior in Access 2007 because it was inadvertantly
missed as a feature.

Does anyone know of a workaround, or a VBA routine that will similate
this missing feature?

Thanks, Dan..
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 15:52:02 -0700 (PDT), "Dan.."
<dan.walther(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Presumably you would scroll until you find what you needed. If so, why
not hit Ctrl+F and find that record directly?

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP