From: koolkat on
In the Resource Sheet View it shows overallocations in RED. Is there a way
to sort so those Resources show up at the top? I have hundreds of Resources
and I'm always having to scroll up and down to find the overallocations.
From: Jim Aksel on
With the Resource View open, you should see "All Resources" in the filter
drop down box. Select the drop down and choose "Overallocated".

Or, Project/Sort/Sort by...
Choose "Overallocated" (Descending) and then Name (Ascending). This will
bubble overalocated resources to the top and list them alphabetically.
--
If this post was helpful, please consider rating it.

Jim Aksel, MVP

Check out my blog for more information:
http://www.msprojectblog.com

From: Trevor Rabey on
There is a field named "Peak" and another named "Overallocated".
You could make a custom Group (Project, Group By, More Groups) to group
first on Overallocated and then by Peak.

You could use a spare Number field with a formula to calculate [Peak]-[Max
Units]
Then sort by that field to get the most overallocated at the top of the
list.

If you have a custom Table, and/or a custom Filter and/or a custom Group,
you are better off making a custom View and including them in it.
Then just invoke that View. Fewer clicks.
--
Trevor Rabey
0407213955