From: JulieS on
You are most welcome, Mollie. Thank you for the very kind words
about the newsgroup. I too feel it is an invaluable source of
information concerning Project. I learn something just about every
day!

Please invite your Project Manager to drop by and explain why s/he
feels the calculation is incorrect. We'll try to clarify any
misunderstandings as we can.

Julie