From: Fred Boer on
Hi all:

When I do a mail merge, I merge data to a Word Template (.dot) file, not a
Word (.doc) file. So, every time I want to do a merge I have to remember to
change the file selection filter from "Word Documents (*.doc)" to "All files
(*.*)". Is there any way to change this to make "All files (*.*) the
default?

Thanks!

--
Fred Boer - Amateur Access Enthusiast
Interests: Library software / Z39.50 / Web Services

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Fred Boer" <fredboer(a)NOyahooSPAM.com> wrote in message

> When I do a mail merge, I merge data to a Word Template (.dot) file, not a
> Word (.doc) file. So, every time I want to do a merge I have to remember to
> change the file selection filter from "Word Documents (*.doc)" to "All files
> (*.*)". Is there any way to change this to make "All files (*.*) the
> default?

I don't believe that it's possible to change the default.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Fred Boer on
Thanks for responding. I didn't think it would be, but you never know!

Cheers!