From: jabtech on
I am getting some of my clients to convert from Mac to PC, they've seen the
light. The problem I'm having is trying to import their emails from
Entourage to Outlook 2007. There seems to be 14,000 websites telling how to
do the reverse, but not one telling me how to convert from Mac to PC. I
believe that the version of Entourage is 2004. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

From: Tager H on
Because nobody going from MAC to PC ;)

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"jabtech" <apasq(a)jabtech.com> wrote in message

>I am getting some of my clients to convert from Mac to PC, they've seen the
>light. The problem I'm having is trying to import their emails from Entourage
>to Outlook 2007. There seems to be 14,000 websites telling how to do the
>reverse, but not one telling me how to convert from Mac to PC. I believe that
>the version of Entourage is 2004. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the best reference I know:
http://entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/mac_win.html
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]