From: AccessKay on
I'm having a hard time naming what it is that I want to do so hopefully this
will make sense. I have a form that has a logo and two command buttons that
take the user to two different forms. I learned how to get this form to open
automatically when I open the database but I want it to appear as a box in
the center and not full screen in the upper left hand corner. How can I do
this...is it in the Properties??? I changed several properties but it's
still full screen and not centered.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

From: Daryl S on
AccessKay -

You might have code in place to maximize the form - you should find that and
fix it.

You can also put code on the form's Open event to restore it back to it's
regular size:
DoCmd.Restore

--
Daryl S

From: AccessKay on
Thanks for your reply Daryl. I have no code at all. I used the Access
Options to open the form automatically. What is the code to minimize and
center? I tried DoCmd.Minimize but that didn't work. Should that have
worked???

From: AccessKay on
I found it Daryl...I kept reading these threads about pop-ups...that's what I
was looking for and found it in properties under the other tab.

From: Daryl S on
Glad you got it working...

--
Daryl S