From: DSmith on
I have a subform (datasheet view) in a form where I want to make one column
a different color. I can go into Design view and change the color but it
doesn't change in the form view. This form was made ages ago with an
automatic format and now I can't get away from the automatic format. Help!

From: Dirk Goldgar on
"DSmith" <donna(a)DONTSPAMresxrn.com> wrote in message
>I have a subform (datasheet view) in a form where I want to make one column
>a different color. I can go into Design view and change the color but it
>doesn't change in the form view. This form was made ages ago with an
>automatic format and now I can't get away from the automatic format. Help!

I don't believe you have that level of control in datasheet view -- maybe
you do in Access 2007+ (I'm not sure), but not in Access 2003-. You could
display the form in continuous forms view, formatted to look very much like
a datasheet, and set the backcolor of the control that is that "column".

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP

(please reply to the newsgroup)