From: Sadad on
Dears,
I want to calculate the working-days of my subordinates and I usually I use
the function NETWORKDAYS but in this country the weekends are Saturday and
Friday?!
What should I do?
BR
From: Mike H on
Hi,

If you don't use the Holidays argument of Networkdays you can use

=SUMPRODUCT(1*(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(A1&":"&B1)))<6 ))

Or to include the Holidays argument use this with holidays in C1:C8

=SUMPRODUCT(1*(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(A1&":"&B1)))<6),--(ISNA(MATCH(ROW(INDIRECT(A1&":"&B1)),$C$1:$C$8,0))))

--
Mike

question.

"Sadad" wrote:

> Dears,
> I want to calculate the working-days of my subordinates and I usually I use
> the function NETWORKDAYS but in this country the weekends are Saturday and
> Friday?!
> What should I do?
> BR

Pages: 1